This week, I’m working on an abstract/outline for a new Webjobs talk for the next Boston Code Camp (April 2, 2016).
At the last Boston Code Camp, I presented Azure Websites and Webjobs. Covering both of those topics in a single talk doesn’t allow you to get into as much detail as I like to see technical presentations get. So, this time around I want to dive deeper into just webjobs.
Things I’d like to see in a detailed webjobs talk:
- Overview of types of webjobs and how to create
- Including file system/directory structure
- Special files and their meanings
- Overview of Kudu and its role in webjobs
- Intro to WebJobs SDK
- Code examples of a few of the WebJobs SDK bindings and triggers
- Info on WebJobs SDK extensions
- Simple example of writing your own extension (also want to put a singular presentation together for this topic)
Problem is – time limit will most likely be between 60- 90 min. So I’ll need to figure out what I can fit into that time limit.
Does anyone have something else they would like to see in the session?