Front-End Web Developer
CAPS, Inc. is currently seeking a talented Front-End Web Developer to join our small but growing team. A person who is a good fit for this position will possess some or all of the following qualities:
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC
- Experience using source control tools
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Ability and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the business
- Excellent written and spoken English
- 3 – 5 years software development experience
- Permanent legal right to work in the United States
- Nice to have: Experience with either SQL Server or Windows Azure SQL Database
On any given day Developers at CAPS wear a variety of hats. In this position you will:
- Be an integral part of a team environment;
- Assist clients with tough technical problems;
- Write code;
- Be involved with weekly code reviews;
- Test and debug code;
- Assist with requirements writing & documentation;
- Travel occasionally (sometimes overnight) to visit with clients onsite;
- Work with and explore new technologies;
- Advance your skills and experience as a professional developer.
Established in 1996, CAPS, Inc. provides management and reporting software to over 80 investment management firms, including some of the largest in the world. Our software helps firms achieve and maintain compliance with industry-specific performance reporting standards.
At CAPS, we’re committed to providing excellent software, service and support to our clients. This attention to detail has resulted in a near perfect client - retention rate since our doors opened in 1996. Our commitment to superior customer service is second only to our commitment to hire individuals who possess a broad range of skills and career goals and are motivated to take on challenging tasks. If you are one of these individuals, we would be interested in you joining our team.
CAPS, Inc. offers competitive pay, flexible work schedule, casual dress and a relaxed but professional office environment.
CAPS, Inc. is conveniently located in downtown Natick, Massachusetts, easily accessible by commuter rail, Route 9 and the Massachusetts Turnpike.
To apply, send your resume to: email@example.com